Registration will open August of 2014.
Save the date! The ACA, IACP, ACVP Educational Conference returns to Fort Lauderdale in 2015.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces again to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 25-28, 2015 at the ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What you can expect in 2015:
• Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
• Earn up to 12.0 contact hours (1.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit including 3.0 contact hours (.3 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
• Half-day programming on Friday, February 27 to enjoy dining out, snorkeling, water sports, and local shops.
• Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
• In 2015, visit with even more exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
By morning – experience a unique menu of CE programs merging the best of ACA, IACP and ACVP. Gain information and skills you can implement immediately in your pharmacy practice.
By afternoon – connect with your colleagues and enjoy an array of thrill-seeking water adventures, a luxurious day spa and dine overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at the pristine ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This is destination education at its finest. We’ll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
February 25-28, 2015
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida